Thursday, August 9, 2007

COLORADO

Great times with such a dear friend. Jen, Bagby and I went hiking...which really meant
we talked a lot and walked a little. It's true...sometimes Jen and I forget that we are actually two DIFFERENT people. What a blessing to talk through tough stuff with someone who knows me so well. Thank you for speaking the Lords Truth to me. Oh to be back at Baylor and be able walk to your house...
Chewy and Linds at Wines of Colorado with the Sonntags

Just one of the millions of pictures we made our husbands take with us
(we vote for you as husbands of the year...or maybe of the century)


Meet Spike and Ned. What a fun time with you Broomie! I love your cutie house and all that you've done to make it warm and comfy. You are precious and I so miss growing with you! Let the world have a piece of you, girl! Many will be blessed through you.


3 comments:

kjds said...

I LOVE the pictures! And I made your blog page! Welcome to the world of postings ... I miss you friend!

The Cochran Fam said...

MOM! I just started a blog too! I haven't talked to you in forever. We must catch up. Love you. -Mom

kjds said...

friend! get a new post on this thing!

miss your face ...