Wednesday, November 11, 2009

well-done, well-baked...OVER-DUE!


Yep, you guessed it. We have not had our baby yet. Went in for an appointment on Monday morning. I heard my name called, looked up expecting to see one of my regular nurses waiting for me...but a different nurse had said Lindsay. Before jumping up and having some awkward race ya to the nurse moment, I looked around the room to see if another Lindsay was being called. Nope...this nurse was coming for me! And she was the nurse that takes the sonograms! Is it my lucky day!??! She told me that when a mom goes over her due-date they usually do a sono. It was such a nice little gift to see Tanner after not seeing him since I was 17 weeks. She said he has a little bit of hair (on his head-no beard from what I could see) and chubby cheeks. The sonographer said her machine was reading 9 pounds 3 ounces. Doc said 8 pounds 14. We shall see. (remember this was on Monday...he probably weights 12 pounds by now :) )We can hardly wait!!!

At that appointment I was 3 cm dilated and 90% effaced. I am #1 on the waiting list to be induced. All I know is that we will for sure have this baby no later than Monday. PLEASE let's have this baby.

4 comments:

The Cochran Fam said...

I've been waiting on pins and needles to hear baby news. At least you got to see the little man and there is an end in sight. Hang it there. He'll be here before you know it! Can't wait!

B said...

Love you Linz! You're doing great :-) Can't wait to see the little man, as I'm sure you are too!

Katie Norwood said...

ooops! I didn't realize I was logged in under Brent's name. Brent doesn't love you, I do. I mean, I'm sure he does love you... but not in that way..... haha that was your friend Gigs and I do love you!

gale marsh said...

Wow Lindsay it is getting really close now. By this time next week little Tanner will be here. November babies are the best. Yea for Tanner he will be here right before the two best holidays, he is a smart boy already. Take care and love and prayers to you.